Thursday, March 02, 2006

New Sheets



I got new sheets for my birthday. Aren't they beautiful?!? It's all I can do to wait until the weekend to put them on. That being said, I will be changing my sheets (per my usual routine) on Saturday night. Since there has been some interest, anyone wishing to come wallow around on my sheets may come and do so between 4:00 and 5:00 on Saturday. Apparently it's lots of fun (just ask Joy...).

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity...and if you try to do it at any other time, you will be shot on site.

6 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're beautiful! And I believe I'm correct in assuming that the 'wallowing' will take place on the old sheets so as not to contaminate the new ones? Heaven forbid! ; ) Girl, you're one of a kind!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Rachael said...

I'm gonna bring my cat. My little black one that tends to shed ALL of his hair ALL over my bed.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

reason #502 why I don't need a cat

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Joy said...

you know how i feel about animals touching ANY part of my bed...

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going to bring jaco and let him rub all over your sheets and slobber on them and chew on them it'll be so much fun! ps happy belated birthday!i would have said so sooner had i known

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Carroll said...

NOOO! No dogs allowed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home