Monday, March 20, 2006

Guest blog #1

Dear friends,

You may have noticed that my blog has been M.I.A. for the past week or so. The only logical explanation for this it that blogger.com has decided that my witty postings are too great for such a service as theirs, in which case they have temporarily removed my blog until I agree to dumb down my postings and allow them to publish my articles in "Genius Weekly".

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause those of you that look to me as a hero, but I will do everything in my power to beat the system.

In the mean time, please accept this picture of a bunny as my sincere apology.

With much humility,

Hannah

8 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

I'm having this massive urge to shave something.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Is that bunny's name Chase?

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Goingintoalltheworld said...

I refuse to accept the apology until it is accompanied by a better picture. I nominate the "Cats are Evil" series from 2005.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

I go to Hannah's blog and get a blank page. And here I was thinking that it was a site upgrade to provide a perfect representation of Hannah's state of mind...

(that's what you get for bringing back my baby girl smelling like a cow. not so much that I mind the smell, since I did grow up on a dairy farm, but I must have heard K say a gazillion times how she said she smelled like a cow. as adorable as she is it still gets kinda old after 6 or 7 hours...)

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

I know what you mean. I think she said "snowy mountains" about 500 times while she was at the house. Too funny!

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow I guess that Kimberly really likes to talk( hehe haha )!!!!

Sincerly,
Anonymous

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many blondes does it take to keep a blog going? or is the blank page the extent of your genius T

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Hannah. You really should consider getting a haircut :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home