Monday, March 20, 2006

nutella



I'm having this silly craving for Nutella right now. It's the most delicious chocolate-hazelnut spread ever created. Nutella is great because it enables you to justify eating chocolate for breakfast. Thanks to Joy for bringing the french bread to put it on. I'm a little embarrassed to say that Hannah and I ate the whole thing last night. We put garlic butter on half and ate it with our supper, then slathered the rest with Nutella and finished it up for dessert. (it would have been a real shame to let that good bread get stale...)

ANYWAY...I think that this is the reason why the squirrel was trying so hard to get into our kitchen. I don't blame him. If my head was small enough, I'd stick it down in the jar, too.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Ummm, Nutella - I'm so glad you liked the bread! Just no more squirrels!

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't have to fit your whole head in the jar, duh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home