Wednesday, September 14, 2005

So I know these people...


...and their lives have changed a lot since this picture was taken. See how sweet and innocent they look? Don't believe it for a minute. These freaks grew up in theatre. They're planning to get together sometime soon...they just have to decide WHEN! And where....and what time.....and who's bringing what...and if they should play some games....and what movie they should watch. Karen wants to watch Napoleon Dynamite. She told me so. Jamie said that she wants me to supervise a craft for everyone. Jason wants to just sit and talk with everybody, and Shelley wants to play a nice, long game of Risk. Nathan Lycan wants to get there on time. Michelle wants to just sit quietly and observe. I want to make it through this thing alive.

These people make me tired.

Good thing I love them so much!

6 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been accused of not liking the blog because I have yet to post a comment. To clarify: Carroll, I do like your blog! It is a light-hearted diversion from the drudgery of my daily activities. : ) Although, the comment about me wanting to sit through 'that movie' again is a flat out lie. Have fun blogging... and don't get too addicted. Has this become your new playstation?

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

I think you should sit around, eat cheetos, and watch Dragon Storm.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

Yes! The greatest Meteors-that-hatch-into-dragons-in-mideval-England movie of all time! The dancing is my favorite part...

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Are these the friends that I have heard so much about?? The "alias" crew?!! We would love to meet everyone and have a 'mixer' !!

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did someone mention Alias?!!! Season premiere Sept 29th... finally!!!

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gag-me-with-a-spoon... you know i don't like risk! i can't believe you put that. ha. i think your blog is amazing and ambitious and so forward-thinking. people with blogs are inspiring to me and have entered a world that i am far from... i have yet to get online. "Are you onliiiine?" (name that quote.) i love you! thank you for throwing a great party while i was indisposed. your "lounge" is the coolest. ella says "love!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home