Wednesday, April 19, 2006

the tirade continues



I think I saw every one of those people at the Walmart this morning. Driving their carts down the wrong side of the aisle. Stopping and staring at something, while completely blocking the aisle, making you crash your cart into the metal shelves to avoid hitting them. Cutting in front of you in line and saying "oh excuse me!" so innocently. Oblivious idiots. That's what they are.

On a lighter note, Alias is returning tonight. I have reason to believe that Irina will return, which is great. She always was my favorite character. And wasn't American Idol great last night? They just don't write music like that anymore! OK...I seriously have a problem with TV...

8 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check out the Grr! Lexicon... these people are referred to as 'Obliviots' or 'WalMartians.' You'd really get a kick out of this! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,126808,00.html

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

You'd have less of a problem regarding TV if you watched the one show which is the only one truly worth watching: 24!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

thanks K...I know...I read him religiously. I was just trying not to rip Straka off by using his phrase "obliviots."

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

I agree, American Idol was THE BEST last night. Chris was awesome but Taylor is still THE MAN!!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

I leave carts in the parking lot.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Alias was great!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Gary Wood said...

Great comic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home