Thursday, April 13, 2006

thievery



Dateline 4/13/2006: We had a break-in last night. Someone broke into one of our big delivery trucks last night and stole about $2,000.00 worth of tools. When I got here this morning, the Deputy and a CSI officer were dusting the truck for prints. It was CSI:Garner. They found fingerprints on the truck, and apparently the geniuses who broke in dropped an empty cigarette packet, because there were fingerprints all over it, and no one here smokes. It's just a matter of time before the thieves get caught.

I knew I should have worn my Batman shirt today...

And if anyone is wondering where I am this afternoon, let me refer you here.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger babyarnie said...

Well, I personally can't wait to see this on Forensic Files or CSI:MIAMI!! Wow what a story :)

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea, is everyone ok? What was the guard dog doing?

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Carroll said...

I don't know, he's probably laying in the yard. ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home